Love Me
Love me.
Love me when you see me.
No, not the me the world knows.
But me that's hidden.
Yes.
Love me for the stubborn mess I am.
Love me when you see my scars.
Love me when you don't mind living with my darkest secrets.
Love me when you understand my mood swings.
Love me when you want to hold every broken pieces of me.
Love me.
Love me when you don't mind my tears wetting your shoulder.
Love me when you don't mind me snoring at night.
Love me when you don't mind holding my cold hand when it's freezing outside.
Love me when you want to walk lifelong with me.
Love me to the moon and back.
Love me beyond reasons and conditions.
But.
Love me when you truly fall for me.
Love me when you don't hesitate to choose me in a sea of billions, over and over again.
Love me.
-Suraj Raj Keshari
A Lucent Photon

When I read this type of story I am feeling like goosebumps.
ReplyDelete