Mother's Day

 

It's Mother's day today.

Saw my friends posting pictures with their mom.

Browsed through my gallery to find a good picture of mine with my mom, but found not a single one.


Don't have any picture with my mom.

Because I don't prefer taking photographs.

Or maybe because I don't have a good camera phone.

On occasions, I do take some for memory.

But most often, even on big days, I am far from home.


Thought to write a poem dedicating it to my mom.

But even the best of my words failed to hold the love, the gratitude, the emotions and the feelings I have for her that I was willing to pen down.


Then I called mom and talked for hours the same way I do every other day.

Because for me, it's Mother's day every day.


Suraj Raj Keshari 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts