If it's love indeed










It was an accidental meet. Not planned, but may be predestined. Because meeting a soul like her could not be an accident. It may sound reel, but the impact she dropped in the very first meet, still dwells in my heart. Though, I haven't met her more than two, or three times may be, it seems as if we have been together for a while.


Like all other girls out there, but still different from all: Her talkative and bullying natures make her more like a girl. She, being a combo of artistic brain, poetic heart and helping hand, fascinated me and her simplicity carved a direct way into my heart. We became friends. 


Being busy with our studies, we didn't talk much: just casual conversations once a month. A day we happened to talk about love, and she said that she was single - dating her career and that she wouldn't get married.


Her sketches are captivating and poetries, heart touching. She doesn't know that I am a huge fan of her. I wish I would tell her someday. I realized late that I have feelings for her; not exactly the love, but more like love or may be just an infatuation or something I am unable to figure out yet. I have left everything on the flow of life. May be someday, at some corner of life, I will get to meet her. Till then I will take my time to realize, if it's love indeed. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts