How strange the world is?
Standing near my window,
whenever I gaze outside,
I see everything that one needs to endure a great life but when I turn around I see nothing.
" This world is incredibly strange," I often utter to myself because
when I behold the world...I wonder...
The world produces enough stuffs to meet the needs of it's people,
even though...
Somewhere there are bodies without clothes and somewhere, clothes without bodies,
Somewhere there are plenty of foods being wasted,
yet somewhere people are dying of hunger.
The one who deserves love is often loveless and
the one who doesn't care, is getting it all.
Somewhere, someone is fighting hard to get the job but
someone gets it in a second, throwing a bundle of cash.
A blessing doesn't always work when someone needs it the most and
hospital's walls happen to hear more prayers than any temple, mosque or church ever do.
Educated beings often turn out to be mediocres and
dropouts make it to the list of world's richest ones.
Even though people have clear vision, they are all blindfolded by religion and politics.
Is not the world strange?
Many thanks for reading!

Supperb Dai ....Really very very appreciable 👏👏👏❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteThank you Bhai!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete