An Unwritten Masterpiece








One day when I picked up my pen, my inner self desired to inscribe a masterpiece. So, I wished to write my heart out. But no combinations of twenty six alphabets were able to hold the feelings of my heart. And when I wished to write something that's never been written before, my brain left me clueless. I wished yet again, to write out the pain of entire world but realized that my words wouldn't be enough for this too. Nevertheless, I wished to write the stories of love but didn't realize how could I write one with my own life being loveless. And finally, I decided to write the stories of success and failure but it wasn't possible either with my experience alone. As an aftercome I was left wordless and clueless, my brain and heart all empty. 

And because of this helpless situation of mine, thinking that maybe I would get some magical words or maybe I would get some experience, I went back to the history to bring stories and poetries. I traveled to the future to fetch mystery. I dived deep into the ocean to get pearls of wisdom. I wandered in the desert to experience the life of lost travellers. I asked the sun and the moon to recite me the golden tales of the almighty.

Despite having done all these, I didn't get anything to create a masterpiece out of and ended up writing nothing - leaving the paper blank. The blank paper awaited the words for so long but I was still unable to paint it with my words.

After having experienced such situation many a time, one day I jumped up to the conclusion of this helpless situation of mine: "At times when I  really feel like writing my heart out, I don't find words to pen my feelings down. Some feelings and experiences are too genuine to be penned down and some stories and poetries are too unfeigned to be framed into words. Words cannot describe them and vocal cannot utter them. Such feelings, experiences, stories and poetries  are just meant to be felt in solitude and not to be expressed through any medium. And maybe this unwritten yet hard-to-express, piece of writing is my masterpiece."




Many thanks for reading!
With much love and respect,
Suraj Raj Keshari



Originally written on:
28 may, 2020
1:27 AM

Edited and published on:
2 July, 2020

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts