From the way to grave (first and last love letter )

Note-This letter is entirely an act of fiction.
If it happens to resemble with anybody's life, it will only and only be a coincidence.

Dear love,
I am writing this to you from "the way to grave."
Yes, I am breathing my last breathe, lying onto the hospital bed. I wish I would have told you my feelings, before.
Now as I am dying , I don't want to die with any regrets. I want to confess my love to you.
Yes, I love you. I love you very very much.

Not from today, not from yesterday, not from any other day but from the day I saw you for the first time without makeup. You were not looking any less beautiful that day, in fact you were looking sweet, innocent and simple as never before.
I still remember the date(2074-2-21) when we  became friend and talked for the very first time.
I felt as if your voice had a kind of magic. If I am not wrong, that day we were talking about quantum physics when, I had secretly recorded your voice.
I listened that recording number of times, repeatedly, so much that I have understood quantum physics more than any physicist or professor or Einstein himself have ever understood.
No doubt, I was alive but from that day I started living a new life.
Yes, from that day onwards, with the rising of sun each day I have missed you.
With the twinkling of star every night, I  have dreamed you.
And with the beating of my every heartbeat, I have fallen in love with you.
When I was by your side, I felt like I am right where I belong, I felt like my home is in your arms.
It's not about the way you look, yes, it's not at all about your outer appearance.
It's about your calmness, your madness and your cute smile.
It's about the way you flip your hair and most of all it's about the way your presence make me feel.

Remembering you today as I am breathing my last breathe makes me realize that you are in my each and every breathe.

Even if my breathe stops now my love for you shall never die. May you have a great and happy life ahead .

Wherever I may go, I shall always be yours.

Sincerely,
Your Suraj.


Suraj Raj Keshari.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts