A day after lockdown

After having spent more than a hundred days inside the doors, a day I went outdoors. I went to  playground where I saw life smiling after many days. I saw children playing games, smiling and laughing. I went in the garden. There I saw life blooming.  I saw flowers opening their petals as if they were welcoming the newness of the situation. I saw life soaring high in the sky. Those birds were soaring as if there was no tomorrow. Soon I reached to the market. But there I saw the life struggling. Goods and vegetables sellers were shouting and looking for people to buy their stuffs. There gloomy faces hidden behind the masks made me sad. After a walk of about fifteen minutes I happened to pass by a hospital where I saw a young lad taking his last breathe. I was broken.

Somewhere I witnessed the waves of happiness yet somewhere I found only the gloomy faces. Somewhere I gazed the life blooming yet somewhere I saw the life disappearing.


That day I observed the life after many days and I realized it's ultimate yet heart wrenching reality.

Many thanks for reading!

With much love!

Suraj Raj Keshari










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts